Fiberglass Baptistery Features
Baptismal Font or Pool
All Little Giant fiberglass baptistries are one pieced molded fiberglass baptistries which feature permanent fiberglass construction. Our fiberglass construction process ensures long lasting use and a molded in color that remains beautiful year after year. Fiberglass does not rust, rot or corrode. Colors are molded in with a satin smooth finish that is easily cleaned.
All Little Giant® Baptistries have a one-piece molded structure without joints or seams. Reinforcements are molded into the unit making it rigid, yet lightweight. Extra wide non-skid steps with gently rounded corners provide added safety.
Fiberglass constructed baptistries are architecturally approved when installed on a suitable base according to accepted specifications.
The installation of fiberglass baptistries is considerable faster, easier and more economical, when compared to baptistries constructed of other materials.
Include a Little Giant® Fiberglass Baptistry In Your Plans.
- Tensile Strength - 32,000 Pounds Per Square Inch
- Molded One-Piece Construction
- Non-Skid Steps on Most Models
- Plumbing Simplified with Standard Fixtures
- Color Molded in Permanently
- Easily Installed or Relocated
- Competitively Priced with Other Materials
- Customer Installed Plexiglass View Window
- Colors: Blue, aqua green, bone, or white
- Automatic control system
- Gas or electric heating system
- Electric drain, fill, circulating and heating systems
- Fill faucet #700
- Drain and overflow unit #172
- Child step or platform
The baptistry shall be Model #[place chosen model number here] as manufactured by Little Giant Mfg. Co. The baptistry shall consist of layers of quality fiberglass and polyester resins and sufficiently reinforced to withstand the imposed load when full of water. The compression strength shall be 38,000 P.S.I. (edgewise) and the tensile strength shall be 32,000 P.S.I. The interior shall have a smooth, high glass porcelain like isophtalic gelcoat finish. All corners shall be gently rounded and steps shall have a non-skid surface for safety. The color shall be [chose blue, aqua, or white]. The following optional equipment shall be included.