- Baptistry Features
- Choosing a Baptistry
- Custom Entry Baptistry
- Double Entry Baptistry
- Single Entry Baptistry
- Portable Baptistry
- Dry Area Access Baptistry
- Baptistry Installation
- Baptistry Accessories
Fiberglass Baptistry Manufacturer
For more than 100 years, Little Giant has supplied churches, chapels and religious facilities with high-quality, fiberglass baptisteries. Our fiberglass baptisteries can be easily built to specs for new construction, or retrofitted to existing spaces. Each unit offers a satin-smooth, rustproof finish for lasting beauty and elegance.
- Wide range of sizes and shapes
- Choice of attractive, permanent fiberglass colors
- One-piece, seamless molding with tensile strength of 32-thousand PSI
- Reinforced construction that provides strength and durability
- Safe, extra-wide steps with rounded corners and non-skid surfaces
- Rust and corrosion-free structure
- Low-maintenance, easy-to-install designs
- Turnkey packages that include drains, faucets, heaters and auto-control systems
- Variety of accessories, including plexi-glass view windows, heaters and child-size platforms
Little Giant fiberglass baptisteries are manufactured in our new, high-tech facility that’s centrally located for fast, affordable delivery. In addition, baptisteries are architecturally approved when installed on a proper base and positioned according to manufacturer instructions. Ask our expert team members about Little Giant’s industry-best turnarounds—and our factory-direct pricing that’s unmatched by our competitors.
Call today to order from the number-one fiberglass baptistery manufacturer in the U.S.—or to discuss options and pricing with our qualified representatives.